17:00-19.00 LAMBDA HALL. Persons with Stroke
Chairpersons: Ayshe KUCUKDEVECI, Raimundas SAVICKAS
2. SN KAURKIN: Restoration of shoulder joint function of patients with hemiparesis in acute hemispheric stroke
3. II Hwan JUNG: Value of Pharyngeal Width (JOSCYL Width) for Predicting Aspiration After Stroke
4. Fernando CORREIA: Motor task performance under visual and auditory feedback post stroke: a randomised crossover trial
5. Compagnat Maxence: Accuracy of the Actigraph GT3x for the assessment of active energy expenditure during 4 activities of daily living in post-stroke subjects.
6. Francesco NEGRINI: Accelerometers as an ecologic tool to measure mobility: feasibility and reliability.
7.Tamar ABZHANDADZE: Cognitive functions explain independence in daily activities early after stroke
8. Liudmila SOLOVEVA: Functional recovery in patients with atherothrombotic stroke