14:30 – 16:30 GAMMA HAll. Oral Presentations Session: PRM and persons with neoplastic diseases
Chairperson: Catarina AGUIAR BRANCO, Liucija PATINSKIENE
1. João CAPELO: Rehabilitation of stroke and amaurosis in the context of a sphenoid meningioma
2. Katarzyna GNIADEK- OLEJNICZAK: Angioblastoma in the cervical segment of the spinal cord in a 50-year old patient with peripheral symptoms – case report. Rehabilitation risk in cardiac implantable
3. Oriana AMATA: Total shoulder arthroplasty in patients with sarcoma of shoulder: a case series.
4. Accogli Monia ALLISEN: Review on the effectiveness of physical activity or therapeutic education program to manage cancer-related fatigue in onco-haematological patients.
5. Carlotta MAININI: Feasibility of a perioperative pulmonary rehabilitation programme in surgically treated lung cancer patients.
6. Monia Allisen ACCOGLI: A program of therapeutic education and physical activity as “drug non drug” treatment: the management of cancer- related fatigue in onco- haematological patients
7. Teresa PAOLUCCI: The effectiveness of rehabilitative intervention in the recovery of the upper limb function and reaching in women undergoing breast cancer surgery: controlled randomized trial