On the occasion of the 21st Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, VšĮ “Sveikas miestas” together with Vilnius city municipality and the Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine are organising the Olympic mile run.
The runners will be able to compete in the following:
The Lithuanian Olympic mile run (1988 m) with time measuring;
The Lithuanian Olympic mile run (1988 m) without time measuring.
- Running of the Lithuanian Olympic mile with time measuring – 15 min.
- Running of the Lithuanian Olympic mile without time measuring – 20 min.
RACE VENUE, TIME
- The race will be held in the city of Vilnius, next to the White bridge (Upės str. 6). The race is scheduled on 1 May 2018.
6:30 p.m. – Running of the Lithuanian Olympic mile with time measuring.
6:40 p.m. – Running of the Lithuanian Olympic mile without time measuring.
7:00 p.m. – awards and closing of the event.
- Participants of the 21st Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, individuals engaged in medicine and medical students can take part in the race upon completion of the participation registration form. The runners must have previous health check-ups, which shall be confirmed by their signature during the registration. All the participants shall take part in the running on their free will, on a voluntary basis and shall fully assume running-related risks (including various health problems, etc.), and shall refrain from any claims against the organisers in relation thereto. The runners, when getting their numbers, must have their personal identification documents with them.
- Minors will be under the responsibility of their parents, guardians or coaches.
- By registering each contestant automatically agrees that all the photographs and videos taken by the organiser during the event can be used for marketing purposes freely and without any additional consent.
- Age groups of the participants: men, women and people with disabilities shall not be grouped by age. They will contest in general classification.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Registration for each type of contest is allowed under the own name only. Passing over of the number to another participant shall be prohibited. Otherwise the participants shall be disqualified and the results shall not be recorded in the minutes.
- Running with time measuring shall be free of charge to the participants of the 21st Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, individuals engaged in medicine and medical students. All the individuals, who register for running with time measuring, when taking out the number, shall have to produce a medical professional’s or medical student’s card. In case the card is not provided, no time measuring chips shall be given.
- During the contest each participant shall bear numbers properly fastened to the T-shirts. The number has to be fastened on the front of the T-shirt and to be clearly visible.
- Usage of any means of transport, e.g. bicycles, roller-skates, skate-boards and other wheeled vehicles shall be strictly forbidden for the participants and their supporters. In case of breach the participant shall be disqualified.
- The participants shall not be allowed to have any personal escort during the race. In case of breaking this restriction the participant will be disqualified.
- No animals shall be permitted on the route during the race.
- Time results will not be included into the race results and the time will not be recorded in the minutes if the participants do not attach or attach the number inappropriately.
- Any deviation from the set course (without permission of the judge) is prohibited. In case of breaking this restriction the participant shall be disqualified.
- Any potential claims must be submitted to the organisers of the competition in writing within 20 minutes after the termination of the competition. The participant who makes the claim must pay a fee of 20 EUR, which will be refunded provided that the claim is satisfied by the appeal commission. The claims shall not be considered unless the fee is paid.
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION AND ISSUANCE OF NUMBERS
- All the participants can register till April 25th, 11:59 p.m.
- Participation numbers shall be available on the day of the event from 4:30 till 6:20 p.m. at the start point.
More details by phone +370 601 7254 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org