We invite you to submit your abstracts for inclusion in the 21st European Congress of PRM.
The ESPRM 2018 offers an opportunity to present your research to an audience with a major influence on PRM.
We would also like to invite our colleagues leading research facilities to participate in the “Labs’session”. They will have the chance to present during 10 minutes their units, research programs, tools and methods and the main results.
The PhD students are also invited to present their research activities, with common terms in three minutes during the “My rehab thesis in 180 seconds” (MRT180) session, provided that:
· They are enrolled in a doctoral program the academic year 2017-2018
· They have obtained their PhD in the academic year 2016-2017
For participating in the above mentioned sessions, during the abstract submission you only need:
To select the topic A.13. “Research in PRM”
To insert before your paper’s title either “Labs’session” or “MRT 180”
Prior to submitting an abstract, please read carefully the following information
You may only submit online.
Abstract Submission Form
- Abstract submission platform is now open
- Abstract submission deadline November 12, 2017
- Only online abstract submission is available
- Once the online submission form is open, click on the relevant link and complete all required fields. Should you experience any problems with the online submission, please do not hesitate to contact the PCO (email@example.com)
- All correspondence will be via email – therefore is mandatory that you provide a valid email address when you submit an abstract
- Abstracts submitted via fax or surface mail will NOT be accepted
B. FORM OF PRESENTATION
lease indicate the desired presentation type of your abstract:
Oral or Poster
- Please bear in mind that the Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts and decide upon the presentation of each abstract (oral or poster), date and time of presentation.
Presenting authors will be informed:
- If the abstracts are accepted or rejected” and presentation type by December 20, 2017
- About date and time of their presentation by February 15, 2018.
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words (not counting names and affiliation details)
- Suggested font: Tahoma, size 10 cpi
- Text alignment: Justified
- Spacing between the title, the author(s) and the abstract text: Single
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- Abstract title typed in: UPPER CASE
- The family name(s) of the author(s) should be written in lower case preceded by the first name(s) of the author(s) written in full.(e.g., Maria Reynolds)
- The presenting author’s name must be written in bold
- All authors’ affiliation details [e.g., department, organization, or institution, city or town, state (if applicable) and country] should be written under the names, preceded by the correspondence indices.
- The affiliations should NOT be mentioned in the abstract text.
- The abstract should be divided in the following sections (the subtitles being typed in lower case and in bold): Introduction – Purpose – Method – Results –Conclusions
- The text may include standard abbreviations, tables, diagrams and photographs, as long as they remain within the page margins and the total amount of words does not exceed
the above mentioned limit (300 words).
D. REVIEW PROCESS
All submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated in terms of their appropriateness and their overall quality. While the review is intended to be constructive and educational, it will also assist in the selection of submissions for presentation. The Scientific Committee retains the right to decide a change in the type of presentation.
E. ABSTRACT WITHDRAWAL
If you wish to withdraw an abstract, please contact the PCO before November 12, 2017, otherwise the papers will be published in the abstract book and/ or will be posted on the Conference website.
- Abstracts submitted after November 12, 2017 will not be accepted.
- Abstracts previously published (in local or international journals) or presented at international meetings and/or conferences will not be accepted. Has to be confirmed by the SC.
- All accepted abstracts will be included in the Abstract Book provided that the presenting author of each abstract has been registered for the congress by January 15, 2018.
- An author may present one (1) paper only, however he/she may be co-author to more.
- Notification about the successful submission of the abstract (should be inserted above in the text) will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author within seven (5) days after the abstract has been received. In case you do not receive such a notification, please contact the PCO.
- Please read carefully and follow the instructions, as incomplete or incorrect submissions
will not be reviewed.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
November 12, 2017
Information given in this form will not be disclosed to any third parties who are not directly involved in the organization of the Conference, nor will it be publicized in any other way.
By continuing to submit an abstract you declare: I have read and understood the rules about the abstract submission procedure and presentation, as well as its publication in the proceedings of the 21st European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (abstract book and/or Conference website), which I accept without any reservations.